Saturday 18 January 2014

Nintendo Ds Game Case

A whole day off and nothing to do. Time to complete one of those sewing projects that's on the to do list!




















So today's creation is an easy to transport Ds game holder, that folds away nicely to a little bigger then my hand (and my hands are pretty tiny). 

It's sort of quilted but not really, it has a layer of felt in the middle just to make it a bit sturdier, and I did make my own binding tape to go around the edges, not that my sewing it on came out the neatest.  





 It can easily hold 16 games - even though I currently only have 3 ..... And I've spaced my pockets out quite a bit. The plastic pockets are made from an old clear pencil case. The idea from this came from this post on Instructables - 

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-a-Case-for-Your-DS-Lite-Games/

 

I just tweaked it a little making it smaller and adding a button and ribbon to it so that I can fold it away. 

Now to buy more games to fill it with =)

No comments:

Post a Comment