Monday 13 January 2014

Squirtle Ds case

So with my new years resolution being to do more crafty things this is the first of many hopefully. Although it was actually made last year .....but only just on the 29th Dec. 


Being as clumsy as i am after my lovely boyfriend brought me a DS xl for x-mas i need a case fast before destroying it - what better then a squirtle one!


Materials cost me a grand total of £2.00 for the felt and I easily have enough left over to make it again. Cottons and buttons taken from my stash =). So considering I found some on eBay made from polar fleece going for around £20 ......


He only took me around two hours with the help of my trusty sewing machine who probably hasn't seen the light for around a year wasn't too bad considering i made it up as I went along. 


No comments:

Post a Comment