Saturday 12 July 2014

Skirt no. 2


So I thought it was about time I attempted another skirt, I liked my first one but it wasn't really wearable, so this time I picked a less busy fabric (with cute little mushrooms) and a slightly more difficult pattern, including adding a yolk, pockets and a zip! 


I used simplicity pattern 2226 - and I made view C but with the tie from view B as I didn't want to spend load on fabric to make the tie.

Here's a view of the pockets and the zip (first zip I've done in a while -but it worked out fine)


Annoyingly the mushrooms inside the pocket are upside-down..... I did cut out the whole front panel upside-down to begin with but managed to realise and save it before I started sewing....

Slightly more wearable then the last... the shape isn't quite perfect though...

No comments:

Post a Comment